- This is an agreement between The Agency For Urban Environment in the City of Oslo as a provider and the customer
- The agreement applies to an app that supports paying for parking and the studded tire fee
- The agreement is valid from the time that the customer accepts these terms
- The customer is responsible for providing the correct parking zone (“takstgruppe”) and licence plate number for each parking transaction
- The app only supports one active parking session per user account
- Parking must always adhere to applicable parking rules and regulations
- Payment through this app only applies to municipal parking spaces in Oslo
- Payment must be started immediately after the vehicle is parked
- When reaching the max time allowed to park in a parking zone, the customer must remove the vehicle from the parking space
Studded tire fee
- The customer is responsible for providing the correct licence plate number when paying the studded tire fee
- When paying the studded tire fee, the customer is responsible for specifying the correct weight class for the vehicle, and whether it weighs above 3500 kg (“tung”) or below (“lett”)
- The app supports only one active studded tire fee session per vehicle
- Only the seasonal studded tire fee can be cancelled, not the daily and monthly fee
- When canceling the seasonal studded tire fee, the customer is refunded for the remaining period down to a minimum amount equaling the cost of the daily studded tire fee for a vehicle in the low weight class
- The monthly studded tire fee is valid for the current month only
- Studded tire fee must be purchased before driving within the municipal boundary of Oslo municipality
- The agreement gives the customer the right to use the app free of charge as a means of paying for the services that are offered
- The agreement gives the provider the right to charge the customer's payment card for the services offered at the current rates
- To pay with the app, sufficient payment card coverage corresponding to the purchase price is required
- If the payment card has insufficient funds, the connection to the payment provider is down or the app is temporarily unavailable, the customer is obligated to pay by other means
- Payments in the app are handled by Nets, who provides a secure electronic payment solution. Data storage of personal information, including storage of payment card should comport with with the Privacy Regulation, the Personal Data Act, and other relevant legislation. Payment card number can only be used for payment transactions and can not be used for other purposes. This does not prevent the retention and disclosure of information as a result of statutory claims.
- There will not be stored any payment information in the app. The card issuer's name, the credit card's last four digits, and the expiration date are stored in order for the user to know which card they have used.
Term and Termination
- Upon a breach of contract, The Agency For Urban Environment can immediately terminate the contract with the customer without prior notice
- Upon a breach of contract and following termination, the parties’ unsettled obligations, including the customer's outstanding payment obligations, are still in effect
- The Agency For Urban Environment (Bymiljøetaten) reserves the right to block vehicles that have unfulfilled payments. When all payment issues have been resolved, it will again be possible to start parking. Contact The Agency For Urban Environment if questions.
1. Processing of personal data in the municipality of Oslo, Bymiljøetaten
When using the mobile application Bil i Oslo, the Agency For Urban Environment will process personal information about you.
2. To what purpose do we collect personal information?
The Agency For Urban Environment in the City of Oslo only processes the information that is necessary to manage your customer relationship with us. The purposes are as follows:
- User creation (E-mail address and registration number on car, limited bank card information and language).
- Notifications using App platform Apple or Android (if you activate notifications in the app and when you make changes to your notification preferences). Changes in notification requests are saved to handle any complaints and when troubleshooting.
- Respond to inquiries that are collected from the app (E-mail address and any personal information that you provide in the inquiry).
- Information about payment of parking and studded tire fees are stored to issue receipts, handle any complaints and processed in connection with the Urban Environment Agency's enforcement of the parking regulations and regulations on studded tire fees. (Tariff group, vehicle registration number, limited bank card information, price and VAT, start time and end time, when parking was registered and updated)
3. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
Processing of personal data in Bil i Oslo is necessary for the City Environment Agency to be able to fulfill its obligations towards you in line with the terms of service, cf. GDPR art. 6 (1) (b) performance of a contract.
4. Where do we get the personal data from?
We process the information that you provide
5. Disclosure of personal information to others
We will not pass on your personal information to others unless there is a legal basis for such disclosure.
6. How long do we store your personal information?
We store your personal information as long as necessary for the purpose for which the personal information was collected. In accordance with the act relating to bookkeeping, we store information about paid parking and studded tire fees for 3.5 years before the information is anonymised.
7. The use of data processors
- Information is owned and managed by The Agency For Urban Environment in the City of Oslo with a cloud-based storage at Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- We use OneLogin for secure access management so that your data is secured from unauthorized access, alteration or destruction.
- We use Visual Studio App Center to gather statistics and reports regarding errors in Bil i Oslo. The information is anonymous
All processing of personal data happens within the EU / EEA area.
8. Your rights when we process personal information about you
You have the right to require access, correction or deletion of personal information we are processing about you. You also have the right to demand limited treatment, objection to treatment and claim the right to data portability. You can read more about the content of these rights on the Datatilsynet's website: www.datatilsynet.no.
To use your rights, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call telephone number 23 48 20 30. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible and no later than 30 days.
We will ask you to confirm your identity or provide additional information before we allow you to exercise your rights. We do this to ensure that we only provide access to your personal information to you - and not someone who stands out to be you.
You may withdraw your consent for processing personal information at any time. The easiest way to do this is to navigate to the 'My Page' page in your mobile application and press the button to withdraw your consent.
If you believe that our processing of personal data does not match what we have described here or we otherwise violate privacy laws, you may appeal to the Datatilsynet.
For information on how to contact the Datatilsynet, visit Datatilsynet's website: www.datatilsynet.no.